Be a part of our team.
Emsol is one of New Zealand’s leading energy management specialists. It was established in 2002 and its services has helped many energy users throughout New Zealand achieve significant savings.
We are a customer needs, solution focused consultancy delivering quality service to our customers. We are also a people business. We’re a company that’s committed to the success and wellbeing of our customers, our communities, and our people.
Currently we are looking for a Graduate Engineer.
If you like the sound of working with us, take a look at our current opportunities below.
Graduate Engineer (Position 2019)
Fixed Term Full-time Position – 12 Months Contract
We are looking for a Graduate Engineer who will assist in the implementation of our energy management programmes. You will need excellent communication and analytical skills as well as a genuine interest in encouraging energy efficiencies.
The Graduate Engineer will analyse and report energy performance, and assist with energy audits.
We seek a self-motivated professional with the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualified with background in chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering
- Genuine interest in energy efficiency and renewable energy
- High level of computer literacy, especially Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and professional presentation
- Sound analytical skills
- Interest in energy efficiency and climate change mitigation or carbon reduction
- Ability to work autonomously or unsupervised and receive general enquiries as a required
This is a great opportunity to broaden your project management experience within a work environment that is knowledgeable, efficient, productive, and enjoyable.
Apply now for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a job description and application checklist!
Applications are due by Wednesday, 31 July 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.